Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where can I find Rudi Wiest wines?

Okay, I know all my dear readers want to know where they can find Rudi Wiest wines. Well! I have created a google map and made it public. It is entitled Where can I find Rudi Wiest German Wines?

Now, Blogger won't seem to let me put a link here, otherwise I would put a link up:

http://google.com/maps/mm

When you get there you still have to do a search - I recommend the following key word sequence:

nancy deprez rudi wiest wines

My map should come up. So if you want to find out where my map is, please try to google Where can I find Rudi Wiest German wine? and you will find my map somewhere there.

Thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

Samantha Dugan said...

wow, check you out, fancy pants computer girl!

Nancy Deprez said...

Did you see the map???